The Village is on a bi-monthly billing system. Water bills are generated for one side of town every odd month, and for the other side of town every even month. You will receive a water bill every two months, which is normally due on the 20th of the month.
If you have a question about water billing, please contact (630) 257-6277.
The Village offers several options to accommodate the needs of our Residents.
- Pay in person at the Village Hall, 418 Main Street, or the Police Station, 14600 127th Street.
- A Drop Box is located in the vestibule at 416 Main Street - between the Village Hall and the former Police Station. Payments may be dropped off here after hours.
- Mail Payments. Please allow 7 business days for delivery and processing.
- Register for Direct Debit from your checking or savings account. Payment will be deducted from the account on the water billing due date.
- Online Payments via our website at Online Utility Bill Payment.
To make an Online payment, click on the link above or on Online Payments on the feature bar at the bottom of the website page and then click on the Online Utility Bill Payment link. You will need your utility bill account number as well as your name as it appears on your bill. Once you log in, you may make a payment, view account history, or view your bill. If you have any questions, please contact the Finance Department at (630) 257-1550. For billing questions, please contact Utility Billing at (630) 257-6277.