Local Ordinance and Parking Violations can be paid at the Lemont Police Department prior to the hearing date unless "Must Appear" is noted on the citation.

The Lemont Police Department is located at 14600 127th Street, Lemont, IL, 60439. All payments made after business hours can be placed in the payment box located in the lobby.

Adjudication Location

Lemont Police Department
14600 127th Street
Lemont, IL 60439

Adjudication is held every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the Month, excluding holidays.
  • Second Tuesday
    • 9:00 am for Parking Citations
    • 9:30 am for Ordinance Citations
  • Fourth Tuesday
    • 5:30 pm for Parking Citations
    • 6:00 pm for Ordinance Citations
For any questions please contact Melissa Gracia at (630) 257-2229 or by email.   For more information regarding the Administrative Adjudication process please click the link below.

Administrative Adjudication