Lemont's Farmers Market Ends Tuesday, October 29th
Farmers Market 2013
Final Market, Tuesday, October 29th
8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Talcott Square Parking Lot (Stephen Street & Talcott Street)
Behind Stone House Pub and La Dolce Vita
Market News: October, 2013
Only 1 More Week Left to the Season, So Stock Up Now!
Last chance for sharpening services!
Usborne Books will be visiting as a Specialty Vendor on Tuesday, 10/29
with a collection of great children's books, including special holiday books!
Get a head start on your holiday gift shopping!
Farmers/Growers for the 2013 Market Season:
The Lemont Farmers Market this year features four independent farmers/growers with a variety of specialty crops from the State of Illinois and one farmer from nearby Michigan.
Various varieties of tomatoes, peppers, squash, onions, beets, fall deco, mushrooms, herbs, potatoes, egg plant, broccoli, corn, carrots, lettuce, radishes, pickles, cucumbers, beans and brussel sprouts.
A variety of container grown perennials, shrubs and mums. (Sorry, Gone for the Season!)
Paw Paw River Farm:
Red raspberries, sweet cherries, black raspberries, blackberries, tart cherries (for pies), peaches, pears, Asian pears, apples, plums, grapes, honey, maple syrup, cider, blueberries, nectarines, and apple butter.
Windy Hill Farms Gourmet Beef
Local family farm selling hormone and antibiotic free beef. All meat is Government inspected, USDA. Steers are corn fed and are 18 to 24 months of age. All beef is steakhouse quality, used and recommended by the Illinois Institute of Culinary Art in Chicago. (Sign up now for availability of beef & pork through the winter months!)
Other Market Vendors:
We have a host of other vendors that add great value and variety to our market.
- Dark Star Sharpening (Full Season) Bring your items that need sharpening to the market for on the spot professional sharpening.
- EnJoi! Bake Shop and Catering (Full Season)
- Etalaya's Exotic Mandel Broit (NEW! Season)
- I Grow Lemont (Growing Season)
- Inglenook Catering (Sorry, Gone for the Season)
- Master Gardeners (Every 2nd & 4th Tuesday of the month)
(Sorry, Gone for the Season!)
- Parmesans Wood Stone Pizza (Full Season)
- Petal Play Design (In the Shop)
- Shaklee (Sorry, Gone for the Season)
- Simply Salsa, LLC (Fresh Salsa - Full Season)
- The Jam Lady (Sorry, Gone for the Season)
- Tupperware (Full Season)
- Usborne Books (Specialty Vendor: Oct. 29th Only!)
Submit any question, concern or suggestion on the Lemont Farmers Market to (630) 243-2700.