Lemont Farmers Market is Now Open for the Season!
Farmers Market 2016
Open Every Tuesday, June 7 to October 25
8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
*Market Closed Tuesday, July 5th
PLUS NEW THIS YEAR! 3rd Friday of Every Month, Same Time, Same Place!
Talcott Square Parking Lot (Stephen Street & Talcott Street)
Behind Stone House Pub and La Dolce Vita
Farmers/Growers for the 2016 Market Season:
The Lemont Farmers Market this year features two independent farmers/growers with a variety of specialty crops from the State of Illinois and one farmer from nearby Michigan along with a host of other great vendors.
Twin Garden Farms:
Red Leaf, Green Leaf and Bibb Lettuce, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cauliflower, Radish, Snow Peas, Sugar Peas, Red Beets, Gold Beets, Green Beans, Wax Beans, Green, Candy and Red Onions, Red, Yukon and Fingerling Potatoes, Green Zucchini, Yellow Zucchini, Summer Squash, Bell Peppers, Edamame, Eggplant, Seeded Watermelon, Seedless Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Acorn Squash, Butternut Squash, Tomatoes, Kohlrabi, Cucumbers, Mirai Sweet Corn
A variety of container grown perennials, shrubs and mums.
Paw Paw River Farm:
Red raspberries, sweet cherries, black raspberries, blackberries, tart cherries (for pies), peaches, pears, Asian pears, apples, plums, grapes, honey, maple syrup, cider, blueberries, nectarines, and apple butter.
Fruit and vegetables (radishes, beets, green onions, lettuce, kale, spinach, carrots, grape tomatoes, strawberries, hanging baskets, patio pots, and peaches. (Friday Markets Only)
We have a host of other vendors that add great value and variety to our market.
- Donna's Avon Store
- Eight Hands LLC (Unique Handmade Soaps)
- Etalaya's Exotic Mandel Broit
- Gemini Sweets & Savory
- Jason Scott, LLC (Fresh Picked Virginia Peanuts, Homemade BBQ Sauce & Spices), (Tuesday markets only)
- Jewelry and Eastern European Spices
- Left Hand Bagels (*NEW!)
- Lemont Public Library (TBA)
- LulaRoe Independent Distributor (Women's Clothing) NEW!
- Master Gardeners (First & Third Tuesday's of the Month)
- Pampered Chef
- Petal Play Design (In the Shop)
- Pure Haven Essentials (Friday Markets)
- Rosati's Pizza
- Tastefully Simple
- Waterfall Glenn Soap Company
Submit any question, concern or suggestion on the Lemont Farmers Market to (630) 243-2700.